Floor Finish Polymer is a low foaming, metal-crosslinked, modified acrylic polymer that provides the basis for the most economical polish formulations. Polishes based on this polymer are especially well suited for use in a variety of maintenance environments, such as retail, school, and medical facilities. Benefits & Primary performance benefits of it are: Formulation Flexibility - It allows formulating flexibility to make a range of performance profiles from minimum maintenance to maximum burnish response. Gloss - Polishes based on this polymer are particularly well suited for high profile floor areas where an extremely high gloss look is desirable. Supermarkets and retail stores are good examples of this type of application. Foam Control - Since it is a low foaming polymer, polishes made with this product exhibit less foam in the bucket and during application than most conventional polishes.
- N-79-7: Excellent application gloss. Similar to formulation N-79-8 but formulated with a solution ASR
- N-79-8: Formulated with RHOPLEX™ 1531C, a high gloss, all-acrylic, alkali-soluble emulsion, which imparts excellent leveling characteristics
- Formulation Flexibility – Ability to develop a range of performance profiles from minimum maintenance to maximum burnish response
- Gloss – Particularly well suited for high profile floor areas where an extremely high gloss look is desirable, like in supermarkets
- Foam Control – The low foam characteristics exhibit less foam in the bucket and during application than most conventional polishes
- Handles wear well
- Responds to refurbishing as needed
- Smooth leveling upon application
- APE-free はい いいえ true
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp はい いいえ 50-60 °C
- 亜鉛ベース架橋 はい いいえ true
A unique styrene acrylic copolymer designed to provide a high-gloss finish in medium- to high-maintenance floor finishes.
Excellent Durability, Very Good Gloss, Formulated up to 30% solids for low to high maintenance finishes. A polymer is based on innovative patented technology that enables more effective use of carboxylic acid groups within the polymer. Unlike other polymers that produce high solids formulations, it delivers a higher zinc to acid molar ratio than is possible with conventional zinc cross-linked technologies. The unique feature of high cross-link density coupled with low acid level and its high Tg (62°C) allows it to provide finishes with superior durability, excellent soil resistance, and faster dry time. To provide finishes with superior durability, excellent soil resistance, and faster dry time.
Solvent used to facilitate penetration into fibers and to promote the production of intense, bright shades; it features a high boiling point and low vapor pressure. Also an important solvent in nongrain-raising wood stains and serves as a component of industrial cleaners. Textile printing and dyeing processes utilize this product to facilitate penetration into fibers and to promote the production of intense, bright shades. These characteristics, as well as its high boiling point and low vapor pressure, make it useful for twist setting and yarn and cloth conditioning. Mineral oil-soap and mineral oilsulfonated oil mixtures require fast-acting mutual solvents. Small quantities of this product in these mixtures form translucent-to clear dispersions, in contrast to the usual turbid dispersion that indicates incomplete solubility.