DOWSIL™ 8526 Additive
- Imparts leveling and slip performance in a wide range of solventborne, waterborne and radiation-curable coatings
- Good recoatability for reduced rework concerns
- Effective at low addition levels, reducing formulation cost and unwanted side effects
- Excellent compatibility with acrylic, epoxy, polyester and urethane based formulations
- Can be diluted in alcohols, glycol ethers, aromatic solvents and water for greater formulation versatility
- Contains materials listed in the Annex 6 of Swiss Ordinance of the FDHA, making it suitable for both food and nonfood applications
- Color はい いいえ アンバー色液体
- Flash Point, Closed Cup はい いいえ 242 °C
- Shelf Life はい いいえ 810 Days
- Specific Gravity はい いいえ 1.03
- Viscosity at 25ºC はい いいえ 1000 to 3000 Centistokes
DOWSIL™ 1200 OS Primer
An air drying primer supplied as a dilute solution of moisture reactive materials in volatile siloxane and is used to improve both the quality and speed of adhesion development to room temperature vulcanizing silicone sealants to a variety of common non-porous substrates.
XIAMETER™ PMX-200 Silicone Fluid 350 cSt
100% active, 350 cSt, polydimethylsiloxane polymer. INCI Name: Dimethicone
DOWSIL™ 995 Silicone Structural Sealant
A one-component, self-priming, shelf-stable, neutral-cure, elastomeric adhesive specifically formulated for silicone structural glazing and exhibits excellent unprimed adhesion to most building substrates. This product has superior unprimed adhesion for structural glazing applications for hurricane or impact rated windows and doors. It has a movement capability of +/- 50%.
DOWSIL™ 556 Cosmetic Grade Fluid
A polyphenylmethylsiloxane for use in skincare, suncare, color cosmetic, hair care, and antiperspirant / deodorant applications. INCI Name: Phenyl Trimethicone
- DOWSIL™ Primer-C OS
DOWSIL™ 9041 Silicone Elastomer Blend
A mixture of high molecular weight silicone elastomers (dimethicone crosspolymer) in low viscosity dimethicone fluid for use in skin care, color cosmetics, sun care, antiperspirants and deodorants, and wound care applications. INCI Name: Dimethicone (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer
DOWSIL™ 791 Weatherproofing Sealant
A one-part, medium-modulus, elastomeric sealant designed for general weathersealing. It is a silicone formulation that cures to a flexible and curable silicone rubber building joint seal.
DOWSIL™ 7091 Adhesive Sealant
High performance, neutral cure silicone adhesive/sealant.
DOWSIL™ 983 Structural Glazing Sealant Base and Curing Agent
Designed for specialized use where dual structural and weatherseal applications are desired for factory glazing and curtainwall production. Once cured, this structural sealant forms a durable, flexible, watertight bond that can be warranted for 20 years and used in ±25% movement weatherseal applications. It has excellent unprimed adhesion to glass, alodine, and anodized aluminum1, although DOWSIL™ Primer-C OS is recommended for fast and consistent adhesion, especially to high-performance substrates approved for architectural structural glazing applications.
DOWSIL™ 121 Structural Glazing Sealant
A fast-curing structural silicone sealant for use in structural and weatherseal applications.