DOWSIL™ EA-4700 CV Adhesive
- Electronics control units
- Sensors modules
- Battery pack applications where lid seal, base plate attaching
- Gasketing or connector sealing is required and where reliable adhesion is necessary
- Durable adhesion to typical substrates used in automotive electronics (i.e., aluminum, PBT, PPS)
- Room temperature fast cure or heat accelerated cure
- Controlled silicone
- Good sealing against the environment High temperature stability after curing
- Stable performance under typical operational environment (150°C, Thermal shock and 85°C/85% rh)
- Dispensable for easy application with standard dispense equipment
- Support in heat exposition to accelerate adhesion development without risk of voiding
- A cost-effective assembly solution for battery packs and ADAS sensor modules including, radar, Lidar and cameras
- 600 percent elongation for suitability with larger modules
- Adhesion to はい いいえ プラスチック, 金属
- Color - Part A はい いいえ ホワイト
- Color - Part B はい いいえ ブラック
- Dielectric Constant at 1MHz はい いいえ 3.2
- Dielectric Strength はい いいえ 25 volts per mil v/mil
- Dielectric Strength (kV/mm) はい いいえ 25 kV/mm
- Elongation はい いいえ 630 %
- Number of Parts はい いいえ 2
- Shelf Life はい いいえ 240 (Target 365) Days
- Viscosity はい いいえ 24/18 mPa.s
- Viscosity - Part A はい いいえ 24 Pa.s
- Viscosity - Part B はい いいえ 18 Pa.s
- Volume Resistivity はい いいえ 1.5E+15 ohm-centimeters
- Working Time はい いいえ 20 Minutes
DOWSIL™ 7091 Adhesive Sealant
High performance, neutral cure silicone adhesive/sealant.
DOWSIL™ 1200 OS Primer
An air drying primer supplied as a dilute solution of moisture reactive materials in volatile siloxane and is used to improve both the quality and speed of adhesion development to room temperature vulcanizing silicone sealants to a variety of common non-porous substrates.
DOWSIL™ Q1-9226 Thermally Conductive Adhesive
Typical applications include bonding organic and ceramic substrates to heat sinks for electronic control modules in automotive applications. It is a two-part, gray, 1:1 mix ratio, heat cure, moderate flow, self-priming, thermally conductive adhesive.
DOWSIL™ 995 Silicone Structural Sealant
A one-component, self-priming, shelf-stable, neutral-cure, elastomeric adhesive specifically formulated for silicone structural glazing and exhibits excellent unprimed adhesion to most building substrates. This product has superior unprimed adhesion for structural glazing applications for hurricane or impact rated windows and doors. It has a movement capability of +/- 50%.
DOWSIL™ 983 Structural Glazing Sealant Base and Curing Agent
Designed for specialized use where dual structural and weatherseal applications are desired for factory glazing and curtainwall production. Once cured, this structural sealant forms a durable, flexible, watertight bond that can be warranted for 20 years and used in ±25% movement weatherseal applications. It has excellent unprimed adhesion to glass, alodine, and anodized aluminum1, although DOWSIL™ Primer-C OS is recommended for fast and consistent adhesion, especially to high-performance substrates approved for architectural structural glazing applications.
XIAMETER™ PMX-1503 Fluid
A blend of an ultra high viscosity dimethiconol in a low viscosity dimethicone fluid for use in skincare, suncare, and color cosmetic applications. INCI Name: Dimethicone (and) Dimethiconol.
DOWSIL™ 791 Weatherproofing Sealant
A one-part, medium-modulus, elastomeric sealant designed for general weathersealing. It is a silicone formulation that cures to a flexible and curable silicone rubber building joint seal.
DOWSIL™ 795 Silicone Building Sealant
A one-part, cold-applied, non-sagging silicone material that cures to a medium modulus silicone rubber upon exposure to atmospheric moisture.
DOWSIL™ 556 Cosmetic Grade Fluid
A polyphenylmethylsiloxane for use in skincare, suncare, color cosmetic, hair care, and antiperspirant / deodorant applications. INCI Name: Phenyl Trimethicone
DOWSIL™ 121 Structural Glazing Sealant
A fast-curing structural silicone sealant for use in structural and weatherseal applications.