Improve fuel efficiency and emissions, driving comfort, safety and reliability while enhancing design possibilities. MOLYKOTE™ brand Smart Lubrication™ solutions can help.
Meet your automotive lubrication challenges
With a wide range of high-performance MOLYKOTE™ brand specialty lubricants, you can meet your auto lubrication requirements. MOLYKOTE™ brand Smart Lubrication™ can be the answer to help meet regulatory mandates, enhance comfort, prevent component failures, reduce costly warranty repairs and improve overall customer satisfaction. Our lubricants can help you develop solutions to:
- Attain better fuel efficiency and emissions reduction by controlling friction, reducing wear and enabling light weight substrates
- Give design flexibility with wide substrate compatibility and convenient processing
- Enhance comfort by reducing noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) issues
- Help reduce extraneous noise and vibration to enable safe semi-autonomous and autonomous vehicles
- Contribute to reliability by keeping inaccessible components working as designed and withstanding extreme temperature and harsh operating conditions
Select from a full range of SMART LUBRICATION choices:
- Greases are designed for dynamic lubrication on all types of automotive materials. They have excellent resistance to heat and cold and contain solid lubricants to provide effective lubrication under extreme loads. High performance fluorinated greases provide resistance to degradation from fuels and oils.
- Compounds are grease-like silicone lubricants that resist oxidation and maintain their properties over a wide temperature range. They are ideal as non-curing sealants or as release agents between metal and elastomers.
- Pastes have high concentrations of solid lubricants and are especially valued as initial run-in and high-load lubricants.
- Lubricating Solids are primarily used as additives for brake pads or lining formulations to improve wear resistance and control friction.
- Anti-Friction Coatings are paint-like lubricants that contain a solid lubricant and binder dispersed in solvent carrier. The coating forms a dry lubricating film to help prevent corrosion. Anti-friction coatings are ideal for dusty environments or for inaccessible parts that need long-term lubrication.
Receive total innovation, development and application support
With MOLYKOTE™ specialty lubricants, you receive:
- A reliable, global supply of high-performance lubricants for specialized applications
- 70 years of lubrication and a heritage of innovation
- Effective proven and innovative solutions for many challenges
Collaboration yields better results
Working on something new? Facing a unique design challenge? We can work together to help develop solutions for your automotive lubrication applications with innovation expertise, customized services and support.