Semi-solid lubricants can meet needs for severe-duty industrial lubrication
Explore the many ways MOLYKOTE™ brand industrial greases can meet needs for severe-duty lubrication under high loads, in harsh environments, across wide temperature ranges and from slow to high speeds.
Provide severe-duty lubrication with industrial-strength greases
No matter your industry or need, MOLYKOTE™ brand industrial greases are made to withstand severe-duty conditions. With a full range of high-performance greases – solid to semisolid materials with a lubricating fluid, thickening agent and additives – we have what you need:
- High temperature performance, exceeding 180°C (356°F)
- Low temperature performance down to -40°C (-40°F) and, in some cases, lower
- Resistance to chemicals, such as solvents, fuels, acids and much more
- Good corrosion protection with resistance to moisture, oxidation and water washout
- Solid lubricants to increase protection on wear surfaces
- Specialized bases including silicone, fluorosilicone and PFPE (perfluoropolyether) oils
Key applications for these greases include gears, all types of bearings, conveyor systems, slides, drives, pumps, valves, seats and shafts. Meet your challenges with Smart Lubrication™ solutions – proven, effective problem-solvers for severe-duty industrial lubrication.