Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Processing
As consumer needs evolve rapidly, more emphasis is placed on finding ways to streamline healthcare manufacturing processes. Solutions used to optimize pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical processing can improve overall product quality and process efficiency, leading to saved resources and higher-quality products.
As a long-term supplier of silicone tubing, over-molded connectors and solutions in pharmaceutical processing applications, we provide a safe and secure vertically integrated supply with rigorous change control and material traceability. We ensure certification and regulatory compliance to help the industry reduce risks and process drugs more efficiently. Our portfolio of solutions include:
- Tubing and molded assemblies can be used for ultra-pure fluid transport with tubing transfer and filling operations to decrease chance of contamination, ensure stability over a wide range of applications and enhance flexibility.
- Antifoams and antifoam emulsions can be used in medical and pharmaceutical applications to suppress or inhibit the production of foam in product manufacturing.
Our pharmaceutical processing solutions meet a wide range of needs, including:
- Ultra-pure fluid transfer
- Steam and gas transfer
- Filling machines
- Biopharmaceutical applications
- Biotechnology applications
- Bioprocess components
- Anti-flatulent/anti-gas products
- Fermentation aids
- Veterinary applications
To assure consistent quality and purity for medical device and pharmaceutical applications, DOW CORNING™ and Silastic® brand tubing products are manufactured, packaged and tested using principles of cGMPs for both Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Medical Devices. We offer a worldwide network for technical, qualification and regulatory support.