Title: APAC Supply Chain Operations Leader
Business: Home, Institutional & Personal Care Solutions (HIPS)
Xiaoyuan Mao, is APAC Supply Chain Operations Leader for Home, Institutional & Personal Care Solutions and responsible for:
- Providing leadership and supervision to the supply chain team in APAC(SCP) to support business needs
- Leading business S&OP process in APAC
- Being partner with Business Management Team to develop and implement the global business strategy including supply chain initiatives as part of the business priorities and work plan
- Lead the regional customer success team and work cross-functionally to improve service to the customers
- Collaborating with various functions/PSB SC on condition for a flawless operation execution
- Leverage the existing best practice and knowledge within the region to drive continuous improvement
Prior to being named APAC Supply Chain Operations Leader, Xiaoyuan has worked as SCO team leader for BPSC Shanghai as 1st assignment of DAP program, and prior to that, Xiaoyuan was APAC Operations Leader for Agrofresh in Beijing. Prior to Dow, Xiaoyuan worked for GE Energy and GE Silicones as Demand planner and Marketing & Communication specialist.
Xiaoyuan Mao earned her Bachelor of Art in English Literature from Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics.