Lead I/S I&I Manger
Function: Facilities Management
Business: Corporate Pull Services
Project Team: International Medical Corps
Steve, is the WorkPlace Service Delivery Manager (WSDM) for the East Asia Pacific region and is responsible for:
- the delivery of Lab and Office Facilities Management (LOFM) as well as Site Based IT infrastructure (SBI) services
- prioritizing and governing Site Based IT infrastructure (SBI) projects in the Asia Pacific region
- managing strategic WPS vendor relationships in the Asia Pacific region
- defining WPS service and portfolio strategy for East Asia Pacific region in collaboration with geography leaders and other key stakeholders
- driving several strategic WPS programs in the region including Sustainability, Service Standardization, Workplace of the Future, and others
Prior to being named WorkPlace Service Delivery Manager (WSDM) in 2013, Steve assumed the role of Lead Architecture Specialist (LAS) at the I/S Project and Support Center, which he joined upon joining Dow China in 2010. Before joining Dow, Steve has worked as a Relationship Manager and Managed Services Delivery Manager at Citibank Singapore, and was an IT consultant at Accenture.
Steve earned his Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineering & Management from De La Salle University, Manila.