XUS 81841.27 Experimental Polyethylene Resin
A cast film polyethylene medium density resin designed to improve processing and performance for both breathable and non-breathable backsheet resins in hygiene applications. Main Characteristics - Linear Low Density Polyethylene - Improved processability for cast film - High modulus for downgauged applications
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) 27 g
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.947 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 28 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 72 g
- Gloss (45 degree) 77 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) 5.42 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 6
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) 128°C (263°F)
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 126°C (259°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.