VORANOL™ WK 3138 Polyol
A glycerine initiated homopolymer propoxylated polyether triol with a molecular weight of 3000. This is used in the production of automotive and combustion modified ether (CME) slabstock foam.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 992.9 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 480 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 56 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 3
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 2978 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.