VORANOL™ RN 411 Polyol
A high functional polyether polyol. It is a general purpose base polyol, which can be used in various rigid foam, such as continuous lamination, rigid block production, (dis-)continuous panel production and pipe insulation. This can also be used in adhesive, sealant, coating and elastomer formulations.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight 136 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) 5100 cSt
- Average OH Number 412 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality 4.5
- Nominal Molecular Weight 612 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.