VORANOL™ RA 500 Polyol
An aliphatic diamine initiated propoxylated polyether polyol with low molecular weight for blending with other rigid polyols for the production of various rigid polyurethane foams such as continuous lamination and spray foam application.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 112.2 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 6800 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 500 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 4
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 448 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.