VORANOL™ P 400 Polyol
A polypropylene glycol, propylene glycol initiated, 400 molecular weight homopolymer diol. It is a multipurpose short diol, which can be blended with other polyols for the production of two component compact or foamed systems and one component prepolymer based products for coatings, adhesives and sealants with a variety of end uses such as elastomers, adhesives, coatings, and sealants.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 215.7 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 70 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 260 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 2
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 431 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.