VORANOL™ CP 4702 Polyol
A high reactivity, capped, 4700 molecular weight triol, polyether polyol especially designed for the production of moulded flexible foam. It is normally used in all TDI or TDI/MDI blend formulations.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 1580.2 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 810 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 35 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 3
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 4740 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.