VORANOL™ CP 450
A glycerine propoxylated polyether triol with an average molecular weight of 450. A low viscous polyol, is a special polyol used in polyol blends for rigid polyurethane foam applications also used in the manufacture of coatings, floorings, structural castings and adhesive. This can also be used in blends with other VORANOL polyols to influence physical and mechanical properties of semi rigid and rigid urethanes.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 146.4 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 330 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 383 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 3
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 439 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.