VORANOL™ CP 3001 Polyol
A medium to high reactivity polyether triol especially designed for the production of hot-moulded polyurethane flexible foams. It is ideally suited to hot moulding applications. The medium to high reactivity of the polyol provides a broad processing range, enabling the use of a wide range of formulation components including Dow softening additives for hot moulded foams and copolymer polyols. Excellent mouldability and quality is typically observed from resultant foams.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 992.9 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 475 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 56 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 3
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 2978 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.