VORANOL™ CP 260 Polyol
A polyether triol with an average molecular weight of 260. It is used for the preparation of compact and foamed rigid urethanes. Typical end uses include floorings, structural castings and coatings, especially when a high rigidity is required and rigid urethane foams. This can also be used in blends with other VORANOL polyols to influence physical and mechanical properties.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 85 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 905 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 660 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 3
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 255 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.