VORANOL™ CP 1421 POLYOL
A polyol especially designed for the production of soft and hypersoft flexible slabstock foams. It is also used at low level (0.5 to around 5 php) as cell opener in high resilience slabstock and moulded foam. It can be processed utilizing standard state-of-the-art slabstock equipment. The product must be protected from water pick-up.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 1674.6 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 1305 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 33 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 3
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 5023 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.