VORANOL™ CP 1055 Polyol
A glycerine propoxylated polyether triol with an average molecular weight of 1000. A low viscous polyol, is a special polyol used in the manufacture of one component rigid frothing foams, coatings, castings and adhesives. It is also used in blends used in the manufacture of rigid and semi rigid foams. It can be used in blends with other VORANOL polyols to influence physical and mechanical properties.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 359.6 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 250 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 156 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 3
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 1078 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.