VORANOL™ 9815A Polyol
A nominal 6000 molecular weight capped triol. Its high molecular weight and high primary hydroxyl content make it well suited for use in making high performance polyurethane foams and solid polymers.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 1968.4 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 1131 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 28 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 3
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 5905 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.