VORANOL™ 6150 Polyol
A high reactivity, capped, 6000 molecular weight polyether polyol especially designed for the production of high resilience flexible slabstock foam. It is normally used as base polyol for the production of MDI based HR foam or as diluent for high solids copolymer polyol such as VORALUXTM HN 380. This is a BHT-free product.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 1934.4 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 1120 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 29 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 3
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 5803 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.