VORANOL™ 4240 Polyol
A nominal 4000 molecular weight diol based on propylene oxide with ethylene oxide capping. Its high molecular weight and enhanced reactivity make it well suited to use in the production ofhigh performance polyurethane elastomers, prepolymers and other applications.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 1954.7 g/eq, 1954.7 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 811 cSt, 811 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 28 mg KOH/g, 28 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 2
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 3909 g/mol, 3909 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.