VORANOL™ 4053 Polyol
A specialty polyol designed to perform as a cell opening additive. It has been effectively used in HR molded seating foams, HR slabstock foams and in many grades of semi rigid and semi flexible foam. When used at higher levels, The product has also been found to function as a softening agent for all-PMDI based molded flexible foams.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight 1795.2 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) 320 cSt
- Average OH Number 31 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality 6.9
- Nominal Molecular Weight 12386 g/mol
Please Contact Dow for additional information.