VORANOL™ 391 Polyol
A highly reactive aromatic amine (o-TDA) initiated polyol offering good compatibility with isocyanates, along with improved flow. Its inherently enhanced reactivity also allows for significant reductions in blowing and gelling catalysis. This product is designed for use in pour-in-place applications.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 141.8 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 51 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 395 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 4
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 567 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.