VORANOL™ 3322 Polyol
A general purpose, nominal 3400 molecular weight, heteropolymer triol used in the manufacture of flexible slabstock polyurethane foams. It is a BHT-free product that processes well on all types of foam machinery. It can be used both with or without auxiliary blowing agents to produce a wide range of foam grades ranging from low to high density. This can be processed utilizing standard state-of the-art slabstock equipment.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 1168.7 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 557 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 48 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 3
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 3506 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.