VORANOL™ 3136 Polyol
A glycerine initiated, nominal 3000 molecular weight heteropolymer triol. It is a BHT-free product that is used in the commercial manufacture of a wide range of flexible polyurethane slabstock foams.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 1030.3 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 477 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 54 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 3
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 3090 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.