A glycerine initiated, nominal 3000 molecular weight heteropolymer triol. It is a general purpose product that is used in the commercial manufacture of a wide range of flexible polyurethane slabstock foams worldwide. Typical applications for the foam made from this include furniture, bedding, quilting and many other forms of general padding.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 992.9 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 460 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 56 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 3
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 2978 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.