VORANOL™ 280 Polyol
A sucrose/glycerine initiated polyol. The low viscosity makes this polyol useful for partial and all-water-blown, pour-in-place applications. This polyol is typically blended with lower functionality polyols. Typical applications include insulated garage and entry doors, portable coolers, flotation products, and roofing and sheathing laminated products.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight 199.8 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) 80 cSt
- Average OH Number 280 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality 6.9
- Nominal Molecular Weight 1379 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.