VORANOL™ 270 Polyol
A 700 molecular weight polyether triol. This product is primarily used in semi-rigid packaging foam. Typical applications include packaging foam, one or two pack froth rigid foam, and as a B-side viscosity reducer for rigid foam formulations.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 236.2 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 250 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 237 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 3
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 708 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.