VORANOL™ 2471 Polyol
It is a high reactivity capped triol. This polyether polyol’s high molecular weight and high primary hydroxyl contribute to high reactivity with both aromatic and aliphatic isocyanates. High elongation, high modulus elastomers as well as low durometer (Shore A-50) elastomer systems may be formulated with VORANOL™ 2471 polyol.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 1652.4 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 855 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 33 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 3
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 4957 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.