VORANOL™ 232-036N Polyol
A capped polyether triol with a high primary hydroxyl content. VORANOL 232-036N Polyol is suitable for use in applications requiring high reactivity. Typical applications in polyurethane include coatings, adhesives, sealants, binders, and elastomers.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 1536.9 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 786 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 36 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 3
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 4610 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.