VORANOL™ 223-060LM Polyol
A polyether polyol that offers enhanced mechanical performance, abrasion and long-term durability compared to conventional propylene glycol (PPG) systems (PPG+). It enables optimized microphase separation from conventional urethane hard segment chemistries to permit formulation of high-performance polyurethane systems. This innovative upgrade continues to offer the excellent processing performance of standard polyether materials.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 919.6 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 300 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 61 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 2
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 1839 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.