VORANOL™ 222-056 Polyol
A 2000 molecular weight polyether diol based on propylene oxide with ethylene oxide capping. It may be used to produce prepolymers, high performance elastomers and microcellular RIM. This product has a balance of oxides in the polyol molecular backbone providing fast reactivity. Typical applications in polyurethane include coatings, adhesives, sealants, binders, and elastomers.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 1000 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 350 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 56 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 2
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 2000 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.