VORANOL™ 220-260 Polyol
A nominal 425 molecular weight homopolymer diol. It is a general purpose product used in the manufacture of prepolymers and as a chain extender in elastomers spanning the Shore A, 40-60 range. Typical applications for this product include elastomers, thermal breaks, potting compounds and RIM parts.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 215.7 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 34 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 259 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 2
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 431 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.