VORANOL™ 220-094 Polyol
A propylene glycol initiated, 1200 molecular weight homopolymer diol. It is a medium reactivity product useful in preparing prepolymers and as a flexibilizing chain extender in soft elastomers.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 598 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 179 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 93 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 3
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 1794 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.