VORANOL™ 2140 Polyol
A propylene glycol initiated, 4000 molecular weight, homopolymer diol with low to medium reactivity. Applications for this product include Elastomer, Adhesives, Coatings and Sealants.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 2010.7 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 890 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 27 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 2
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 4021 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.