VORANOL™ 2120 Polyol
A propylene glycol initiated, 2000 molecular weight homopolymer diol. The product has been specially neutralized for use in the production of prepolymers intended for sealant applications. Applications for this product include Elastomers, Adhesives, Coatings and Sealants this product can be easily blended with other polyols and additives giving almost unlimited options in performance and processing in typical sealant formulations.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 1000 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 320 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 56 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 2
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 2000 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.