VORANOL™ 2000LM Polyol
A homopolymer diol with a molecular weight of 2000 mainly used for the manufacture of prepolymers for elastomer, coating, adhesive and sealant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 1002.6 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 367 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 55 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 2
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 2005 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.