VORALAST™ Polyurethane Components for expanded microcellular foam, both ester and ether, are used for any type of footwear soling, from leisure to sport.
- Lightness: molded densities lower than 320 Kg/m3 (20 lbs/ft3) can be reached. such densities are suitable for the production of sandals, slippers and midsoles for sport shoes.
- Toughness: polyurethane systems provide load bearing capabilities of at least 30-35 N/cm2 (265-310 lb/in2) avoiding problems associated with compression/load deflections during wear.
- Comfort: the combination of lightness and load bearing provides excellent wear properties.
- Flexibility: flex fatigue properties at low temperatures, such as -20°C (-4°F) are easily attained with suitable raw materials
- Freedom of styling: the excellent flow of the material allows for easy copy of the design even when utilizing complex mold shapes.
- High productivity: using an appropriate system, production of up the 6,000 pairs per shift with demolding time down to 90 seconds can be reached.
- Hydrolysis, oil and chemical resistance: for specific applications systems can be formulated to provide hydrolysis, oil and chemical resistance.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.