VERSIFY™ 3200 Plastomer
A resin with a medium melt flow rate, therefore making it a general purpose film resin. It is suitable for cast film, blown film, and BOPP and is an excellent sealant. It has excellent compatibility with PP, excellent adhesion to PE and is an useful agent to bring low seal initiation temperature, softness and temperature performance. The main characteristics are: pellet, medium melt flow rate, good sealant, compatible with PP, soft polypropylene. The applications are: blown film, cast film, BOPP, sealant.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Density Yes No 0.876 g/cm3
- Haze (ASTM D1003) Yes No 3.9 %
- Melt Index (g/10 minutes) Yes No 8
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) Yes No 85°C (185°F)
- Slip Yes No false
- Tensile Elongation at Break, MD Yes No 840 (ASTM D638) %
- Tensile Elongation at Break, TD Yes No 840 (ASTM D638) %
- Tensile Strength Break, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 22.1 (3210) (ASTM D638)
- Tensile Strength Break, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 22.1 (3210) (ASTM D638)
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) Yes No 59°C (138°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.