- Cleaning products
- Food and beverage
- Indirect food contact
- Oilfield applications
- Pulp and paper
- Scale removal and prevention
- Water treatment
- EDTA chelating agents are the workhorses of our chelating agent line
- Available in diammonium, tetraammonium, disodium, and acid forms
- Physical forms include liquids, and crystal forms
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Chelant Value (mg CaCO3/g) Yes No 339
- pH (1 wt% aqueous solution) Yes No 2.5 to 3.0
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.