VERSENE™ NA2 Crystals Chelating Agent
A dry, crystalline chelating agent, useful in formulating dry products or where the total water content of a product must be kept to a minimum. It is a partially neutralized salt of EDTA, in dry form. INCI Name: Disodium EDTA
- Cleaning products
- Food and beverage
- Indirect food contact
- Oilfield applications
- Pulp and paper
- Scale removal and prevention
- Water treatment
- EDTA chelating agents are the workhorses of our chelating agent line
- Available in diammonium, tetraammonium, disodium, and acid forms
- Physical forms include liquids, and crystal forms
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Chelant Value (mg CaCO3/g) Yes No 267
- pH (1 wt% aqueous solution) Yes No 4.3 to 4.7
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.