An aqueous solution of the tetrasodium salt of EDTA, Na4EDTA. It is recommended where a certified low level of NTA is required. Na4EDTA is the strongest, most versatile, and widely used chelant for controlling metal ions over a brad pH range in aquous systems. INCI Name: Tetrasodium ethylenediaminetetraacetate
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Appearance (25°C) Amber light liquid
- Chelant Value (mg CaCO3/g) 102
- Molecular Weight 380.2 g/mol
- Nitrilo Triacetic Acid, NTA (wt%) 0.5
- pH (1 wt% aqueous solution) 11.0 to 12.0
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.