The strongest, most versatile, and widely used chelant for controlling metal ions over a broad pH range in aqueous systems, it will not chelate monovalent metal ions such as sodium or potassium, but will chelate most multivalent metal ions. Scale dissolver for cooling tower cleaning.
- Cleaning products
- Food and beverage
- Indirect food contact
- Oilfield applications
- Pulp and paper
- Scale removal and prevention
- Water treatment
- EDTA chelating agents are the workhorses of our chelating agent line
- Available in diammonium, tetraammonium, disodium, and acid forms
- Physical forms include liquids, and crystal forms
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Chelant Value (mg CaCO3/g) Yes No 102
- Nitrilo Triacetic Acid, NTA (wt%) Yes No 0.9
- pH (1 wt% aqueous solution) Yes No 11.0 to 12.0
- Regulatory Approvals Yes No Indirect Food Additive or Food Contact
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.