UHS PLUS™ Emulsion
- In frequently maintained environments, UHS PLUS™ polymer-based formulations show superior resistance to pad scratch “swirling”, outstanding gloss build and excellent repair of traffic damage.
- Polishes based on UHS PLUS™ polymer exhibit excellent gloss retention after many months of extensive wear and frequent burnishing.
- If a recoat is desired, UHS PLUS™ polymer-based polishes have excellent application and recoating properties to maintain superior gloss build.
- UHS PLUS™ polymer-based formulations offer floors long-lasting, high-quality protection that provides valuable savings.
- Formulations based on UHS PLUS™ polymer require no initial burnishing for the first 24 hours, providing an important labor-savings benefit.
- Where desired, UHS PLUS™ polymer may be utilized in formulations at or below 25% total solids content.
- As additional feature, UHS PLUS™ polymer formulation UHS-61-5 and UHS PLUS™ polymer formulation UHS-61-6 can be burnished 45-60 minutes after the final coat is dry. The formulations will withstand the rigorous demands of repeated maintenance and continue to provide “wet-look” response where eye-catching performance is a must.
Speedy shine for retail floors
Looking to give floors the outstanding appearance of ”wet-look” gloss requires? UHS PLUS™ Floor Finish Polymer gives floors that appealing shine with the added benefit of an ultra-high speed (UHS) burnish response.
UHS PLUS™ polymer based finishes extend from dry to a high-gloss, deep luster appearance that exhibits excellent gloss retention.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- APE-free true
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp >80 °C
- Zinc-Based Crosslinking true
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.