A moderate-viscosity fluid that provides emolliency, solvency, and slip in skin lotions, antiperspirants, eye makeup removers, and deodorants. At the same time, it can offer a number of other benefits, such as the ability to efficiently wet pigments. A water insoluble PAG. INCI Name: PPG-33 Butyl Ether
- Hair styling/treatment
- Body wash
- Provides shine in hair tratment and styling products
- Improved pigment wetting and spreadability in pigmented systems
- Reduced greasiness of oils
- Offers solvency of sunscreen actives
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Solubility Water Insoluble
- Viscosity 525 mPa.s
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.