UCARTHERM™ Heat Transfer Fluid PM-6141 Dye
A formulation of 92.5 weight percent ethylene glycol with a specially designed package of industrial corrosion inhibitors. The fluid is dyed fluorescent yellow for leak detection purposes. Solutions of this in water provide freeze protection to below -50°C (-60°F) and burst protection to below -73°C (-100°F). It is widely used within the HVAC industry or wherever low freezing water based heat transfer fluids are needed.
- Thermal storage
- Water chiller systems
- Computer room cooling
- Solar systems
- Combined heating and cooling loops
- Radiant heating
- Proven record of excellent performance in HVAC systems
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Fluid Base Yes No Ethylene Glycol
- Freezing Point in °F(°C) Yes No -60 (-51)
- Maximum Operating Temperature in °F(°C) Yes No 250 (120)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.