UCARE™ Polymer LR-30M
- Damaged and color treated hair
- Forms clear, continuous, nontacky films
- Enables the formulation of clear products
- Compatible with a wide variety of surfactants
- Provides controlled delivery of insoluble actives
- Provides medium to strong hair conditioning
- Excellent wet compatibility to hair making it best for damaged, color treated hair to end and frizziness while achieving higher volume
A conditioning solution for both damaged hair and skin
At last, consumers with damaged, color treated hair can find relief to split ends and frizziness while achieving higher volume. UCARE™ LR-30M provides luxury and relief to both hair and skin. In addition to shampoos UCARE™ LR-30M is a versatile polymer that moisturizes skin through body washes, liquid and bar soaps, and other products.
Enhance moisturizing efficacy
UCARE™ LR-30M not only improves the appearance and feel of damaged hair, but it also delivers an elegant after-feel. Delivering medium to strong hair conditioning, UCARE™ LR-30M provides excellent wet combabilityto hair.
Simultaneously on skin, the nontoxic, non-irritating polymers provide controlled conditioning, helping to reduce moisture vapor transmission and restore the barrier function of the skin.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Nitrogen 0.8-1.1 %
- Viscosity (2%, aqueous solution) 30000 cP
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.