UCARE™ Polymer JR-30M
This product delivers light to strong conditioning to hair and controlled deposit of actives. It also enables the formulation of clear shampoos with no build-up on hair and avoids volume-down effects and is recommended for shampoos with submicron particle size silicones or those without silicones. INCI Name: Polyquaternium-10
- Improves appearance and feel of damaged hair
- Improves wet and dry combing
- Volume-friendly with no build-up.
- Mends split ends and frizzy flyaways
- Can be used in clear formulations
- Helps restore the barrier function of skin
- Delivers post-application elegance
- Supports a “natural”, non-toxic label claim
- Provides medium to strong conditioning on hair
- Deposits actives on hair and skin without build up
- Improves combability and feel of hair and reduces frizz
Deliver substantive conditioning
When UCARE™ conditioning polymers were introduced over 35 years ago, a revolution started in multi-use personal care products. The highly versatile polymers empower consumers to repair hair while also moisturizing skin. UCARE™ polymers are non-toxic, natural and compatible with most systems. The formula is flexible enough to suit almost any conditioning need, including shampoos, body washes, liquid or bar soaps and moisturizers.
A go-to conditioning solution
UCARE™ JR-30M polymer is a cationic conditioning polymer which provides medium to strong conditioning and enables deposition of silicone and other beneficial agents on hair without build-up. It can mend split ends for natural, restored, healthy hair.
With a cellulosic backbone derived from natural, renewable resources (wood and/or cotton) it supports “natural,” non-toxic label claims.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Nitrogen 1.5-2.2 %
- Viscosity (2%, aqueous solution) 30000 cP
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.