TUFLIN™ HS-7028 NT 7 Linear Low Density Polyethylene Resin
An ethylene-hexene copolymer, linear low density (LLDPE) resin designed for good strength and processability. This product is recommended for general purpose packaging applications from thick gauge, heavy duty bags to high speed thin gauge applications. This is a hexene linear low density resin, general purpose resin, that has excellent Strength. An additive present in this product limits use only in film form for food contact applications.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- 2% Secant Modulus, MD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 214 (31000)
- 2% Secant Modulus, TD (ASTM D882) in MPa (psi) Yes No 214 (31000)
- Anti-block Yes No false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) Yes No 200 g
- Density (ASTM D792) Yes No 0.918 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 380 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) Yes No 600 g
- Gloss (45 degree) Yes No 34 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) Yes No 18 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) Yes No 1
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) Yes No 124 (255)
- Slip Yes No false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) Yes No 109 (228)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.